Sunday, April 09, 2006

Weekend at the Hearn's

Reg's "mistress," Juliet...














Reg had hoped to fly on Saturday, but, alas, the weather was not conducive to fun flying. So, we did some shopping and came back home..this picture is from my new camera...I'm trying it out before I make a final decision (yea, QVC and their 30 day return policy..) I spent the rest of the afternoon working on my quilt..I got a lot finished..Sunday we headed up to Kingston and went to Bayside for church. It was good to see people, even though we don't know a lot of the people there now..they're doing a major building project and Scott & Leilani gave us a tour..it sure has changed in the 10 years we've been gone. We ended up coming home and had lunch here and time to relax until our evening service..

Emily is coming home Friday for Easter..It's just for the weekend, but it is helping her make it thru til the end of the year. She'll also be home Mother's Day weekend. The wind ensemble is doing a tour and ending in Portland, so we will go get her for the weekend. It's hard to believe she will be at 18 weeks this upcoming week...she's still wearing her regular clothes! I'm impressed!!!

The Mariners finally got some runs..granted the first one today was the pitcher walking the run, buy, hey, a run is a run! Right Levi??????????? And did you see Bloomquist hit one????? Not bad for a local boy...:)

Toodles

1 comment:

Eliza said...

Glad Ems will be home for Easter. We are having Easter brunch at Boo's this year, but I am sure we'll make it over to the Pistays sometime after 3pm. :)