Saturday, November 29, 2008

Fun with Anne and Sara

Today I got together with longtime friends, Anne and Sara..We all went to high school together..Anne now lives in Virginia, Sara in Kent and me..well..Shelton, but you all knew that..
Here we are at Jared's picking out my new wedding ring..My Mom left me my Grandmother's ring, so I'm using the diamond from that.
Here is the ring I'm getting..I'm excited..I have Reg's blessing to make this change. I am thinking of having a pendant made with my original diamond to give to Tillie when she is older..I'm not sure yet what I'll do..
From Jared's we drove up to Kent to where Sara gets pedicures and she treated us all to pedicures..It was fun!! It should be added that this year all 3 of us turned 50..So, this was an especially fun visit..
Our pretty toes!!
From pedicures we wandered the shops at Kent Station and ended up at Dukes for a drink and some hors d' oerves..
We headed back to Lakewood..that's where Reg visited with Anne's husband Steve..they can talk for hours. Emily and Tillie went to Chuckee Cheese with Anne's kids..(kids..they're 26, 24, 20, etc....)

It was a wonderful visit!!

No comments: