Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Last week was my first week of retirement! IT WAS BUSY!!! The week included Reg's and my 25th anniversary on September 10th and Reg's 60th birthday on the 11th...it was a week of surprises which included deceptions to make the surprises..IT WAS FUN!!! On our anniversary Reg took me to Falls Terrace in Tumwater. He gave me a beautiful necklace with 3 diamonds representing the past, present and future. I'll post a picture later..I gave Reg a new wedding band..Here we are..
The day after our anniversary celebration was Reg's 60th birthday..more deception..I planned a surprise party for him..hahaha...here is the cake with a picture of his airplane, Juliet. There were about 25 people at his party and he was surprised!
Dennis and Diane Teague found this train set at a garage sale and thought of Reg. Dennis got it all set up ready to go when Reg came through the gate..the train has a remote control and....

Dennis hid behind our fence, just waiting for Reg!!!!
Here are Linda (Reg's Mom), Emily and Diane blowing up punching bag type balloons..some of the men had a competition to see how could punch the longest..Reg won!!
It was a fun 2 days!!!





No comments: