Sunday, October 12, 2008

My New Life...

This week has been the first week since "retiring" that I have had to rest, relax, start projects and the such..How nice!! There were 3 nights that I didn't sleep well, but made up for it by sleeping in until 11AM....I got 2 quilt squares finished for the current block of the month club. I'm now trying to master setting triangles...Tomorrow I'm going to Sue's for help!
Emily and Tillie came over Saturday for Chrissy Hammond's baby shower and they're staying for my candle party on Tuesday..need candles?? Come on over!
Here's Tillie wearing Uncle DJ's boots!! Size 12..mens!!

These boots WEREN'T made for walking..by a 2 year old!
Tillie and Reg having fun before bedtime..Tillie's working hard at saying Grandma and Grandpa...

Giving Uncle DJ a kiss goodnight..and you know what?? David loves it! (He'll never admit it)
This next week doesn't have a whole lot to it either..I can't wait!

1 comment:

~C said...

love the pictures of tillie. so cute. and it looks like your road trip was lots of fun!! glad you're enjoying your "retirement" :)